1. World Mission Sunday collection is recommended to be held on the weekend of October 22/23, 2016.
2. Please share Archbishop Blase Cupich’s letter with your congregation. It is available in English, Spanish and Polish to the right.
4. This year the World Mission Sunday package includes the following:
– The Letter from Archbishop Cupich (in English, Spanish, Polish)
– Parish Resources:
Parish Celebration Ideas- Liturgy helps (in English, Spanish, Polish)
Homily Helps (in English, Spanish, Polish)
Bulletin Announcements (in English, Spanish, Polish)
– 2 bilingual posters with parish information on the back (in English/Spanish)
– Collection remittance instructions card and envelope for the business manager
3. Mission Sunday envelops are included in your parish packets, but we supplement them as well. You will receive sets delivered by October 1. If you have not received yours by noon on Monday, October 10, call the Mission Office (312-534-3322) and we will deliver your envelopes.
5. Bulletin Announcements and images can be found on our website HERE.
6. Payment Method
Enclosed is a grey remittance card that you are asked to send with the check.
The check should be made payable to: The Society for the Propagation of the Faith
Memo: WMS 2016
Send the check and remittance card to: The Society for the Propagation of the Faith 3525 S. Lake Park Ave. Chicago, IL 60653
It’s very important we receive your donation by December 1, 2016!!
All donations received after the end of this calendar year will not be credit to the 2016 World Mission Sunday collection.
7. If you need additional materials, please feel free to contact our office: 312-534-3322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your cooperation!