1. World Mission Sunday collection is recommended to be held on the weekend of October 21/22, 2017.
2. Please share Cardinal Blase Cupich’s letter with your congregation. It is available in English, Spanish and Polish on the right.
3. This year the World Mission Sunday package includes the following:
– The Letter from Cardinal Cupich (English, Spanish, Polish)
– Letter from the Director of the Mission Office
– 2 “Chat with the Pope” posters from Pontifical Mission Societies USA (English and Spanish)
– 2 bilingual World Mission posters designed in Chicago (in English/Spanish)
– Parish Resources: Bulletin pieces, announcement, Universal Prayer and music suggestions (English, Spanish, Polish)
– Parish Preference Form for 2018 summer Missionary Cooperative Plan
– Collection remittance instructions card and envelope for the business manager
4. Missionary Disciple pew cards will be delivered to your parish by October 16 (English and Spanish). If you have not received your pew cards by October 16, call the Mission Office (312-534-3322).
5. Mission Sunday envelops are included in your parish packets, but we supplement them as well. You will receive sets delivered by October 9. If you have not received yours by October 9, call the Mission Office (312-534-3322).
6. Bulletin Announcements and images can be found electronically on our website HERE.
7. Payment Method
Enclosed in the mailing is a grey remittance card that you are asked to send with the check.
The check should be made payable to: The Society for the Propagation of the Faith
Memo: WMS 2017
Send the check and remittance card to: The Society for the Propagation of the Faith 3525 S. Lake Park Ave. Chicago, IL 60653
It’s very important we receive your donation by December 1, 2017!!
All donations received after the end of this calendar year will not be credit to the 2017 World Mission Sunday collection.
8. If you need additional materials, please feel free to contact our office: 312-534-3322 or email@example.com
Thank you so much for your cooperation!